Saturday 30 October 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Halloween is upon us all. My Silly Owner are talking about carving a pumpkin pie. This is not my first Halloween in the house and I could do with something a bit less boring than "two eyes and a smile". I undertook a research on the subject to help this household freeing itself from "dullness".
There is a lot we could do:


pumping kitty night


pumping cat face






I even told them where to go and get the stancil to recreate some of these pattern (if you are interested you can have a look here)...and had sourced some help should they need it (see below).



pumpking
see kecute worpress blog for details


.....and still, after all of my work this was the outcome:


classic pumpkin carved by charles






I just don't know why I bother .....

......getting them out of their dullness.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the pic of the first pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete