Sunday 19 December 2010

Best in Snow!

For the third time this year London, my town, wears a white coat and man....it is a Tundra out there!!!!!!




Flakes are coming down and the sky is all grey. This is what I see from my window and ...it ain't looking good for my night walk on the rooves.


My Silly Owners tell me that out in the street people are going mad launching snow balls at each others and behaving really childish. Whitechapel does not look his old grey and filthy self.





With all of this human fuss around this white fluff I decided to go and see for myself and ventured out to take my daily walk on the balcony.



Folks, I know I am a Norwegian Forest Cat but.....I am NOT feeling this!!!!!!!!!! All this white cold funky texture stuff is creeping me out. 



I am SOOOOOOOO out of here!!!!!





The FING is......why do you feel the need to go out to freeze your ass when you can stay "under cover" and  "roast" it????


Sometimes I just do not know why they bother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment