Saturday 21 May 2011

A riddle for "moi"???



My Silly Owners have just come back from a long week-end. This time around they refused to tell me the exact name of the location they visited and preferred to give me few hints instead.

It is a place with some green and there is water too....



You find beekepers in the park.....



Mothers addopt a  lateral approach to "Babysitting"...



You can bike everywhere...





Men spend more time in the kitchen than women....



You find perfectly fitting LANVIN jackets for few Euros...


...so you can buy your jacket and wear it to dinner the same night!



Coffee, wine and cigarettes are abundant and still legal....



Fishes travel in a water bottle.....




Human transport can really be eccentric too.....



Everything is just so "grand"....



I am told I have got give more than enough hints but ....for the life od me I just cannot guess where they have been....



.....and then again....why shall I bother guessing??????????




 

No comments:

Post a Comment