Monday 29 October 2012

New Additions - Introducing Greta O'Neil

Last Saturday My Silly Owners packed a bag and disappeared for a couple of days.

Day 0 - Saturday 20th October 2012 going to hospital


When they came back they were clasping the oddest thing in their hands....

Back from hospital - 22nd October late at night


Once unwrapped, this thing did not prove to be much help either. It does not seem to be able to do anything  other than sleeping and crying.


Day 3 - 24th October


It does sleep an awful lot.....

Day 3 - 24th October 

Day 3 - 24th Octotber

Day 4 - 25th Ocotber 

Day 4 - 25th Ocotber 


Why did My Silly Owner feel the need to go and get another sleeper in the house?





Was I not sleeping well enough for them? I am not loud, I do not cry or soil myself all the time. If you ask me we needed a messy sleeper in the house like a kick in the butt.



Why the hell did they bother?



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys!!!! Welcome Greta!! Love Frog xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....she's so tiny and cute... well done guys! :) I hope Isabella Rosellini is adjusting well despite her complaints haha...

    Love, Yu Ming & Derek

    ReplyDelete