Thursday 20 January 2011

What we got for Christmas



For Christmas My Other Silly Owner went to Australia and he was given this funky looking box as present for My Silly Owner.



In the beginning I was not too sure what to do of all this....




Than I figured ......you can't go wrong with sniffing and licking, really!!!




My Silly Owner explained that these silicone bands are used to close/seal food packages....




They have a magnete to allow them to be easily stored...




...... that they are called Pitto and they made My Silly Owner over excited because they seem to colour match any corner of the flat.


Green like the couch



both couches, really




yellow like my favourite designer lamp




 ....can you even spot the fuchsia silicone flower among the cyclamin?



I am so glad that at least someone got the what they wanted for Christmas

Recap: Since My Silly Owner received the silicone bands: 1) she jumps around the house to find color matches for the bands. 2) she spends her lunch time opening food packaging to then re-close it  in a different bag using the silicone band. 



I DO NOT KNOW WHY SHE BOTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment