Wednesday 19 January 2011

Silly Owners Growing Old

Last night it was My Silly Owner 's XX Birthday and she decided to celebrate it with friends.
Where I am from, once you reach that age you have got little to celebrate but what are you gonna do? They are funny like that.

She went to a place in Bricklane to celebrate her birthday with friends... drank a lot of intoxicating liquor.









She then had the genius idea to came back home in the wee hours to cook Spaghetti for the ten guest who made it back with her......and I had to take myself upstairs and sleep on my second favourite bed, the one I only use if guests are around on my sofa....




 My Silly Owners woke up with a massive headache the day after and I woke up........ wondering why the hell they bother!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment