Tuesday 11 October 2011

Summer Snapshots

Summer in London, one simple rule: you never know when the sun will shine and when the hot weather will hit you.....just be ready !!!!!!


Breakfast on the balcony on a sunny day - July 2011


Brunch on a sunny Saturday


more outdoor eating!


Loving my Sunday readings on the balcony


In June, Derek (My Other Silly Owner's brother) came to visit us from. He is getting married to lovely Yu Ming and needed to sort out soem shopping for the wedding. Derek and My Other Silly Owner - June 2011


...sometimes I wish they didn't bother!!!!!!!!!


...but I really do not mind Derek, Derek gets  me!!!!!!!


After Derek, George (My Other Silly Owner other brother) came to visit as well.


...my Silly Owner had a manic fun day of shopping with George


 Massimo's birthday (a night very few of the invitees remember due to the disproportionate intake of intoxicating liquor


COUGHT BY ACCIDENT :Lacoste shooting campaign in Bricklane

Lacoste campaign cought by accident in Bricklane

Mirco Giovannini. My Silly Owner's friend and famous Italian designer . After having established on the phone there was no time to meet during Mirco's short trip to London.....fate made them bump into each other in Victoria the morning after

A night at the theatre : completely unexpected and unplanned.

 
Me dining out in July




After much working both My Silly Owner packed their cases and went to Italy. They tell me they like to go to the beach in the summer and when I asked them why they answered........


.....that they love to lay down under a scoarching sun to get the body to a darker shade of brown.....

...that they love to go swimming and make the pyramid in the water: from teh bottom, My Other Silly Owner, Ernesto and Jacopo!


Agata and My Silly Owner having lunch...and a play!


...and that they love to go out eating with family and friends.


So they went .... leaving me all alone with my thoughts!!

And my thoughts tend to go along this line:

I don't know why they bother!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment